Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

just amazing!

wow, there is like no way to describe this, the locations are nicely put, the animations are fluid as hell and the action and story are executed perfectly. this is so damn good i don't know how you will be able to top it in bunnykill 5, but keep it up man :P big fan!

Redness Precision Redness Precision

wow!

Damn, this was so f*cking bad ass. your animations are so smooth and the action was great. the length of the movie was also nice and the voice acting brought another depth to the violence. this is a damn nice flash movie. your the best!

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

outstanding.

that was great, man! the story played out nicely and you felt for once that there was reason to the madness and killing from the otherwise pointless violence. it was nice. mc10 expectation raised :P you're the man!

GOBTRON GOBTRON

crazy fun!

this game was real good. found myself addicted to it and played it for a while. felt real original and fun and it felt rewarding finishing those harder levels. love the design and the whole feel of the game. nice going man...!

The Mind Bender The Mind Bender

yay :D

this game was fun as hell. it looked good with it's cool animations when jumping and running and it all worked out fine. my new favorite! :D:D

Avoid the Ball Avoid the Ball

Funny

This was a funny game. I was sceptic but you really nailed it! I wished it had a score system because now it seems pointless to play it. Good work anyway, it was original!

Color-Coded Killers Color-Coded Killers

nice

Haha, nice man. This goes into my playlist :)

Past Madness Past Madness

Wow. This is awesome. Never thought my flash would be made art out of. Nice job!

Tarantulaben responds:

Thanks! Glad you finally saw it. Awesome animation deserves awesome fan art. :)