GOBTRON GOBTRON

crazy fun!

this game was real good. found myself addicted to it and played it for a while. felt real original and fun and it felt rewarding finishing those harder levels. love the design and the whole feel of the game. nice going man...!

The Mind Bender The Mind Bender

yay :D

this game was fun as hell. it looked good with it's cool animations when jumping and running and it all worked out fine. my new favorite! :D:D

Avoid the Ball Avoid the Ball

Funny

This was a funny game. I was sceptic but you really nailed it! I wished it had a score system because now it seems pointless to play it. Good work anyway, it was original!

BotArena2 BotArena2

:D

I had a great time playing this. I found my self playing it for an hour and i didn't know what happen. That classifies a good fame :D!

Play Ball! Play Ball!

It was pretty good animated and also contained good art and graphic. But, i think it's awfuly boring these kind of movies and how long did it take to make this. 3 hours, most!

Ball Revamped 4 Ball Revamped 4

:D

Fun as hell. You got this star thing a red line in all the levels and all the little hard levels with there upgrades within it make you wanna play more. Fun game. Good job!

Red Baron Red Baron

:D

I like the art and graphic of the game even if the intro didn't suit me very much. A like the animations and the ability to do combos, that's always entertaining. All in all an awsome game!

Rapid Fire 2 Rapid Fire 2

:D

Nice graphic nice effets nice game, WOOT

Exhaustion Exhaustion

Kind of cool. something new we haven't seen (i haven't seen something like it before anyway)! Something you can supress your time with, good job!

Glutton responds:

Thats for the positive review...
Im happy you thaught it was original...

kill_shamrock2 kill_shamrock2

:D

I loved the animations and the art! GREAT FLASH!